Life is full of ups and downs. You may have health concerns, personal or family issues, or work-related challenges. But there's a resource that can help you sort through these matters—Care24. With Care24, you have these services and features:
- Access to licensed registered nurses and master's-level counselors through one toll-free phone number, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Unlimited telephonic access to nurses and counselors
- For each personal concern or issue, up to three face-to-face assessments per person, per year with an affiliate counselor
- Referrals available to national and community resources, and non-medical support groups
- Personal legal and financial telephonic consultation services
- Each member is entitled to an initial thirty-minute in person or telephonic consultation per separate issue per year at no cost with a local attorney or mediator.
If the member needs to retain an attorney or mediator, our attorneys and mediators will provide a 25% discount on their usual and customary fees.
- Each member can receive up to 60 minute telephonic consultation per separate issue per year at no cost with our credentialed financial consultants.
- Training and wellness seminars, critical incident stress management services, and management consultation services
- Bilingual nurses and counselors to address the needs of non-English speaking members
- Translation services for more than 140 languages; for individuals with hearing impairments, the National Relay Center is available
- Self-care recommendations based on more than 700 physician-approved guidelines
- Information on a wide range of health and medical concerns, emotional well-being, nutrition and much more
- Decision support for minor emergencies, including immediate guidance and education to an appropriate level of care
- Information on diagnostic procedures and treatment options
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication information, including possible side effects and interactions
Call Care24 any time, 24 hours every day at 1-888-887-4114.