When employees choose a plan that allows them to open and fund their own HSA, they take more of an ownership of their health and spending. Saving money isn’t easy, but it’s worth it to have comfort of savings for a healthy future. We have developed a suite of tools to help you communicate this new plan!
Pre-Enrollment: Introduce the new plan to your employees
6 weeks to 3 months prior to Open Enrollment.
Open Enrollment: Remind employees to sign up for benefits
Open Enrollment communications and materials.
- Enroll Today and Open Your HSA – Email
- Choice Plus Plan with HSA - FAQ Flier
- 2018 HSA Guidelines
- Choice Plus Plan with HSA – Brochure
- A complete overview of the plan.
- Also in Spanish
- How the Plan Works - Editable PDF
- Comparing the Plan to a traditional Plan – Brochure
- Choice Plus Plan with HSA - Quiz
- This five-question quiz can help educate employees on the key benefits of the Choice Plus Plan with HSA. (Directions – Open the PowerPoint presentation and click on Slide Show to start the quiz.)
- What is an HSA: An Introduction - Brainshark Video
- Choice Plus Plan w HSA: An Overview - Brainshark Video
Post Enrollment: Resources to help employees throughout the year
Download and distribute to employees as part of your total communication strategy.
- Have you Opened Your HSA - Email
- Don't Wait to Start Your Saving - Email
- Paying for Your Doctor Visit – Flier
- HSA Qualified Expense List - Flier
- Your Combined Medical and Pharmacy Deductible Flier
- Getting Started with an HSA
- Maria Pays for a Doctor Visit
- Maria Pays for a Doctor Visit (Spanish)
- Hank Enrolls in Medicare
- Hank Enrolls in Medicare (Spanish)
- Choice Plus Plan with HSA: Understanding the HSA - Video
- Choice Plus Plan with HSA: How the Plan Works - Video
- Choice Plus Plan with HSA: How Claims are Paid - Video
- Learn about all the tools available to help members manage claims, access their personal health record and much more.