The New Employer eServices – Simpler, Easier, Better
The newly redesigned Employer eServices website makes it easier than ever to administer benefits online, access billing and reports, as well as launch workplace wellness initiatives. With extensive input from UnitedHealthcare customers, the new website has been simplified while providing many new features and functions. Look for the new, improved Employer eServices on 3/18/13!
- Dashboard: The redesigned dashboard provides one-click access to key functions such as updating an employee’s eligibility data, adding a new employee, searching for an existing employee, invoicing, billing and reports.
- Navigation: Simple, streamlined navigation means quick access to relevant information.
- Health and Wellness Tools: Planning and deploying a workplace wellness campaign has never been easier with planning tools and hundreds of distribution-ready materials that promote specific health topics
- Notifications & Alerts: Timely, relevant messages are posted prominently within the new dashboard.
- Training and Resource Materials: Now, without having to login, customers have access to tutorials, demos, and wellness resources.
To access the website:
To learn more:
- View an interactive demo at www.WelcomeToEmployereServices.com
- Contact Employer eServices at 1-800-651-5465