Personnel Leave Management Reduces Administration Workload
Our specialized system efficiently and effectively tracks concurrent, continuous and intermittent leaves and we can even coordinate leaves with short term disability.
We also understand that outsourcing Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) administration can be intimidating, and we have the bases covered from implementation through reporting and customer service to ensure an optimal experience.
Your clients should consider UnitedHealthcare FML administrative services because we can help them:
- Reduce administrative workload: Time savings by freeing up HR staff and managers.
- Mitigate risk: Ensure that administration is consistent, impartial and compliant when FMLA usage, complexity of laws and DOL monitoring are all increasing - not to mention the litigation costs and risks associated with handling HIPAA information.
- Tracking and on-line reporting: FMLA leaves (especially intermittent leaves) aren't an intractable cost of doing business - it is something that can be tracked, reported and acted upon.
- Expertise: Exceptional clinical resources to aid in making accurate and appropriate leave determinations involving a health condition.
- Customer Service: Timely notification and communications to employer and employee.
Our services provide a customized yet impartial approach to absence management, can help reduce absence-related expenses, ensure accurate tracking, and help improve worker productivity and morale.
Available to employers with 100 or more employees. For more information, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.