Ten great reasons to use myuhc.com®
The tools and information at myuhc.com are both practical and personalized so you can get the most out of your benefits. Register at myuhc.com and connect to current information about your plan benefits and health care interests.
1. Compare costs for different health plans. Choose a plan that’s right for you and your family needs.
Select Plan Cost Estimator located under Links and Tools
2. Ask health care professionals. Communicate one-on one online 7 days a week with a registered nurse who can help answer your questions and give you advice.
Select Live Nurse Chat located on the Home page
3. Organize your medical claims online. View processed claims, remaining balances for deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses via your Health Statements.
Download claims to a spreadsheet, set-up automatic payments, direct deposits and more.
Select Claims & Accounts
4. Get information about hospitals and physicians.
Find information on network doctors and health care professionals. You can even find out what physicians are recognized in the UnitedHealth Premium® designation program, a free informational tool that evaluates physician quality based upon national industry standards of care and cost efficiency on local market benchmarks in their specialty.
Select Physicians & Facilities
5. Order and renew prescriptions online.* See information about your pharmacy benefits, prescription history and drug coverage. Order prescriptions or check order status. Learn more about medications, including interactions and side effects. Price a Medication and find out whether there is a lower cost option. Locate a neighborhood pharmacy or even arrange home delivery of your order.
Select Pharmacies & Prescriptions
6. Learn more about your coverage. Check your current eligibility, deductibles and out-of-pocket costs; confirm what’s covered and what’s not covered.
Select Benefits & Coverage
7. Organize and store all of your health data in one convenient, confidential place. Record your family health history, allergies and immunizations, and personal contacts. Review medical and pharmacy claims information, as well as lab results. Track your progress with important Health Trackers such as blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight. Print or download a historical claims summary known as the Personal Health Summary.
Select Personal Health Record
8. Improve your health habits. Participate in Health Coaching Programs that help set goals to achieve health objectives. Find out the best way to improve your health by taking the online Health Assessment.
Select Health & Wellness or click on the Health Assessment from the Home page
9. Learn about health conditions and treatment options. Medical information from reliable resources recognized by physicians.
Select Health & Wellness > Conditions AtoZ
10. Request a medical ID card. Print a temporary ID card or request a replacement card.
Select Account Settings
Register at myuhc.com today:
1. Click “Register Now”
2. Enter the requested information
3. Begin using the site
For more information, visit myuhc.com and click on Site Demo.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.
For a complete description of the UnitedHealth Premium® Designation program, including details on the methodology used, geographic availability, program limitations and medical specialties participating, please see myuhc.com®.
* You must have UnitedHealthcare pharmacy benefits to see pharmacy information on myuhc.com. Some plans do not include Home Delivery benefits.