Healthy Mind, Healthy Body:
Your personalized health e-newsletter.
Healthy Mind, Healthy Body helps improve your health by providing wellness information that is meaningful to you.
You have a choice of topic categories, so you can pick the type of articles most relevant to your daily life.
You also will see showcased stories from members like you who have improved their health through lifestyle changes and with care provided by physicians who participate in our network.
Topics you receive with each issue:
- Managing Your Health: Tools and Tips
- Making the Best Use of Your Benefit Plan
Topics you can choose:
- Heart Health
- Family Health/Children’s Health
- Fitness/Nutrition/Healthy Weight
- Healthy Living and Well-Being
- Women’s Health
- Healthy Back
- Men’s Health
Issues are sent to your designated e-mail address each month.
To register, visit www.uhc.com/myhealthnews. If you prefer a printed newsletter, don’t worry — you can choose to receive a semiannual print newsletter separately or in addition to the monthly e-newsletter. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at the telephone number on your member ID card.
Choose your personalized health e-newsletter today!
- Go to: www.uhc.com/myhealthnews
- Enter your group ID number found on your medical ID card
- Choose how you want to receive the e-newsletter (e-mail, print twice a year or both)
- Provide contact information
- Choose five content categories
- Receive Healthy Mind, Healthy Body by e-mail every month