Choose the right plan for you with the custom Plan Cost Estimator from UnitedHealthcare
It’s time to select your health plan. Are you wondering which plan is right for you, given your unique health care and financial needs? The custom Plan Cost Estimator gives you the information you need to make the best decision. It’s easy, online and personalized just for you.
Introducing the custom Plan Cost Estimator:
- Compare cost differences between your employer’s plans and a spouse’s or domestic partner’s plan choices.
- Get detailed comparisons for premiums, out-of-pocket costs, per-paycheck contributions and more.
- Determine how much money to set aside for flexible spending and/or health savings accounts.
You don’t need to enter any health plan details – they are already part of your custom Plan Cost Estimator.
Take these three easy steps today:
Step 1: Enter the family members who will be covered.
Enter basic details about yourself, your family members and dependents, including employment and demographic details.
Step 2: Specify health care use by each family member.
Enter your yearly health care usage estimate for all your covered family members.
Quick “baseline estimate”
- Specify low, medium or high care usage
- Your estimate will reflect a list of pre-defined health services
- You can remove services that are not relevant to your situation
Optional “additional usage estimate”
After selecting “low, medium or high care usage,” you may enter additional services:
- Medical Equipment
Step 3: View and compare plan cost estimates
View your health care plan expenses and estimates.
- Compare premiums, health care usage costs, employer contributions
- Calculate and optimize health savings and/or flexible spending account contributions + tax savings
- Compare annual plan costs and per paycheck contributions
- Print estimates, download plan summaries or add your own plan estimate
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through a UnitedHealthcare company.
© 2009 United HealthCare Services, Inc.