Treatment Cost Estimator on myuhc.com®
It’s easier to budget for a medical treatment if you have an idea of how much it will cost. Our simple-to-use Treatment Cost Estimator gives you the information you need to plan ahead.
- Find the right physician or medical specialty as you explore the provider cost estimate
- Save money by comparing network and non-network cost estimates
- Learn how a procedure would affect your health account balances
Treatment cost estimates are personalized for you and your family.
- Your health plan information is automatically applied to the cost estimate, including deductible, out-of-pocket maximum, copayments and coinsurance
- Your ZIP Code entry calculates approximate costs in a geographical area
- Your physician and facility-type choices further adjust the estimate for accuracy
Need to plan for an upcoming medical expense? Take these four easy steps today.
Log in to myuhc.com ® (or register if you are a first-time user). Select the Treatment Cost Estimator button on your myuhc.com home page or click on the Benefits and Coverage tab > select the Treatment Cost Estimator on the left-hand navigation.
Step 1: Select member and location
First, select member name and location where medical treatment will be performed.
Estimates are adjusted for local cost differences and are based on your specific coverage including:
- out-of-pocket maximum
- copayments coinsurance differences
Step 2: Select a medical treatment
Next, select your specific medical treatment. Not sure? Enter a key term or search by health category, condition or body part.
Step 3: Select a provider
Then, using the search options, find and select providers for estimating treatment cost.
Your estimate will be based on your specific provider’s rates.
If you don’t have a physician yet, you can search for providers and compare estimates.
Step 4: View estimates
Review your estimate at a high level or view details to learn:
- what fees are included in your estimate
- how the estimate is broken down according to your coverage
- which health account balances are available
In addition, you can change quantities of services or include optional services.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through a UnitedHealthcare company.