How to Complete an Audit
What you should do after receiving an Eligibility Verification Audit:
- Complete the Employer Information Form
- Provide supporting tax documentation as requested
- Using the status codes provided on the Employer Information Form, indicate the status of each employee listed on the tax documentation you submit
- Complete all other forms included in your audit request
- Return the completed forms and tax documentation by mail, fax or e-mail
If you do not respond to our audit, provide incomplete information, or do not meet the eligibility requirements as defined in your contract, your group coverage will be terminated.
All forms and tax documentation submitted are considered confidential and proprietary and will be used only in the Risk Management Department for verification of participation and eligibility requirements.
Questions? Contact Us.
All answers to requested information must be submitted in writing. Please note, we do not accept answers over the phone.